in monthly updates
| Jan 12, 2012 at 9:34AM
- Redrow have just been granted planning permission for the former Webs site on Bridge road. This is good news for the Rowing Club as their plan includes a low level pontoon and space for the rowing club. There is still much work to do on many of the details, but it is a huge step towards a new club.
- We are looking for volunteers to form a new Fundraising committee, headed up by Rupert Baddeley. Let me know if you are interested.
- Membership fees are now due (Forms attached). Please try to pay by the end of January
- Circuit training is going well at Priestlands Gym on Wednesdays at 6:pm (£3 adults & £2 Students & Juniors)
- Monday night running is also available and free. We leave the club at 6:30pm. 2, 3 4 & 6 mile routes are available.